Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cora's special day

Yes, I am so good at blogging that I am going to blog about Cora's birthday ON her birthday! No delay here! Actually, she is taking an exceptionally long nap since she's so tuckered in from the celebrations of the day so I actually have the time to do it! My Cora is the sweetest thing that has happened to me. Words can't express how much I love her, and how much I love being her mom. She brings me joy every single day. So to celebrate a little on her special day we went with cup cakes to our weekly play group and were pleasantly surprised that there was much more in store!!!

1. Went to park (with friends)


2. Came on just the right day! Teenagers from a mission trip were "spreading happiness" by entertaining children at the park. Free balloon animals--or flowers in Cora's case!
3. Draw with sidewalk chalk


4. Get face painted--with the number 2 of course!


5. Eat cup Cakes!! (the best part)


oh yeah... you can't forget

He was there too.

2 comments:

Kyra and Ben said...

Hey. I love your new posts. It's great to see what's going on with you. Can't believe your baby is 2!

C. Leah said...

Awww, she is so cute!! I can't believe she is 2 already--(and I can't get over how much she looks like your side of the family Maurine!) :)