Friday, April 4, 2008

Your Moment of Truth

Yes, I have seen the show practically invented by the devil "Moment of Truth" (mainly because it comes on before American Idol). I can't believe the things people are willing to admit too. I've also noticed that some of the questions would make just about anybody look bad, like asking a woman if she thinks she's a better mom to her own kids than her mom was to her. Whether it's true or not, I think we all try our best, and to correct the things we think our parents might have done...errr not necessarily wrong, but you get the picture. So some of these questions are very difficult for anyone to answer. And some of these questions are just down -right embarrassing for the sake of being embarrassing! Well, to get to the point of all this, the day after I watched the show, I couldn't help but think of some questions that would be funny to hear people have to admit too. So what are some of the most uncomfortable questions you can think of to ask someone taking a lie-detector test? Have fun--and there will be a prize for the person with the best question--I'll even mail it if I need too.

15 comments:

maurine said...

Have you ever eaten your own boogers?

maurine said...

For a mom: Have you ever dropped your child's pacifier on the ground and then put it back in their mouths without washing it? (I'm sure none of us have ever done that...oh no!)

maurine said...

For a husband: Do you mean it when you tell your wife she doesn't look fat in those pants?

maurine said...

OK, I'm on a roll, last one: For a husband: Are you attracted to your wife when she's pregnant? (Even though they swear they are, I just never believe it!)

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Those are all good ones.

How about for husbands, do you really life my parents?? (I know mine does/did.)

Ok, so did you see it the other night. Did you hear what religion they were??? WHAT THE HECK? And then she embarrassed herself, her family and her husband. And THEN SHE LOST! WHAT THE HECK????

I do believe that is a DEVIL show for sure. FOR SURE.

Greg said...

For a husband: "When you get bored in sunday school do you imagine your wife naked to pass time? Do you think of the teacher naked?"

Buffy Robinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Have you ever peed on the seat and then blamed it on your sister's fiance?

Buffy Robinson said...

Have you ever let a dog hump your leg and enjoyed it?

maurine said...

I'm gonna have to say Buffy's winning for now...very creative, but it's not over yet! Emma...questions please!

maurine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
team cowan said...

For wives: Do you ever do or say things in front of your Mother-in-Law simply because you know they'll bug her?

team cowan said...

For a married person: Concerning your spouse, have you ever thought, "If you died, I'd want to date so-and-so..." Or, "I'd swing with that couple." Haha...

maurine said...

Okay, for those participating in the contest, the judging will take place on Saturday, and will be done by an impartial person (Erick). I will read him the comments so he won't know who they are from. And no, I'm not eligible. I feel strongly about having a fair judge because I know everyone is very serious about this competition.

Buffy Robinson said...

Have you met a guy named Dick, and just couldn't help but giggle?