Wednesday, May 11, 2011

One Time...

So I found a website that has writing prompts for bloggers since I am still experiencing a little bit of writer's block, but I hated all of the prompts and came up with one of my own. This is called "One Time..." This is a list of things I have done (or not done) one time (and only once). Enjoy.

One Time
-I sprained my ankle
-I was awake for 36 hours straight
-In highschool I had a math teacher miss eight weeks of school for maternity leave who then came back and promptly gave us a test and I wrote on the first page how I felt I had learned nothing in the class and if I failed it was all her fault. Very nice right? I did fail the test.
-I came in first place in the two mile race in a track meet.
-I won a hula-hoop contest (in the third grade).
-I went on four dates in one weekend
-I fainted 3 times in one night
-I wrecked two cars in two days
-My brothers convinced me to watch an R rated movie by telling me it was pg 13
-My husband and brother tried to get me to play paintball when I was seven months pregnant
-Cora told me Erick was going to shoot a bunny and make "bunny chicken" followed by a "yummmmmm"
-I puked on a plane

-yeah, pretty boring I know. There are actually a few pretty darn good ones, but honestly, they're a little on the private side/ don't know what people would think/ so I'll just keep them to myself! Anyone who wants to be a little braver, go ahead and try!

1 comment:

teamcowan said...

That's a great list. The first one made me laugh out loud. But they were all pretty funny. Well done. I'll steal this idea from you. Some day.