Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pictures!

Unfortunately, I seem to have the worst camera in the world and cannot wait to replace it, because along with just generally being a piece of trash, it also has broken and will no longer allow me to transfer pictures onto my computer. So now I have to go to a photo store and transfer my pictures from the memory card (which my computer won't do) onto a CD and then bring the CD home and then load it onto my computer. So that definitely accounts for my lack of showing pictures here! Anyways, I finally bit the bullet and downloaded a lot of pictures onto a CD and then loaded them onto here, so here are a few glimpses of the last few months:

Cora!


Bryant right before his 6th birthday party-and we went all out for it with a "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs" theme


Cash, with his mouth covered in some sort of food, but still looking very adorable.


Here are the "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs" cupcakes I made that looked so real that some of the kids were afraid to eat them!


Wasn't that fun?

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm not sure I'd eat those cupcakes either. How did you make them?

teamcowan said...

Yeah, they look great for what you were going for, but they also look pretty sick. Well done. And Cora looks so grown up!

maurine said...

it's just plain icing squeezed though the a ziplock bag with the end cut off and then a ferrer rocher (???) candy topped with rasberry jam that I warmed up and added a little water to. I did have other cupcakes though that were just frosted and most of the kids went for those. But the spaghetti cupcakes were actually pretty good!